We have pool inspectors on staff that are "Certified Pool Inspectors" and "Certified Pool Operators" (CPI and CPO)-certified by the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF- www.nspf.org )
These inspectors are available to inspect your pool along with a house inspection or to accomplish a separate independent inspection or to verify findings of others.
Did you know that the condition of your pool and its equipment are not the only things examined during an inspection? Inspection of safety items are extremely important, not only for the protection of human life, but also for limiting your liability exposure should an incident occur.
Did you know that drowning is reported to be the second leading cause of unintentional death with children between 1 and 14 years of age. Preventative safety is extemely important.
Note: We do not do repairs or maintenance on Pools, Spas or accessories
Some of Our Services & Features You Will Find Valuable.
• Our Inspectors work for YOU 7 days a Week when necessary!
• Having SEVERAL Inspectors on staff make “RUSH” inspections more possible
• We have Full capabilities to facilitate inspections for out of town clients
• “Easy to Read” Computerized Reports sent via email, print, or both; your choice.
• Hundreds of Inspections Performed Locally
• Digital Color Pictures with Every Report
• Decades of Home Construction & Inspection Experience
• Prompt, Friendly Service With An Eye For Detail
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• LATEST AVAILABLE inspection equipment and tools are utilized
• Free Client “walk through” to personally explain our findings
• All inspectors are members of the Champions Inspector Association