Harris County Flood Control District
In the aftermath of Tropical Storm Allison, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Harris County Flood Control District (the District) began a multi-year initiative called the Tropical Storm Allison Recovery Project (TSARP) that will comprehensively assess the flood risks associated with the major flooding sources within Harris County.
This website has links to much information about Flood Insurance, Flood Maps, Flood Preparedness and much more. Go to:
Some of Our Services & Features You Will Find Valuable.
• Our Inspectors work for YOU 7 days a Week when necessary!
• Having SEVERAL Inspectors on staff make “RUSH” inspections more possible
• We have Full capabilities to facilitate inspections for out of town clients
• “Easy to Read” Computerized Reports sent via email, print, or both; your choice.
• Hundreds of Inspections Performed Locally
• Digital Color Pictures with Every Report
• Decades of Home Construction & Inspection Experience
• Prompt, Friendly Service With An Eye For Detail
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• LATEST AVAILABLE inspection equipment and tools are utilized
• Free Client “walk through” to personally explain our findings
• All inspectors are members of the Champions Inspector Association