This is the main type of inspection we do - the same inspection we do on most houses new or used (except the specialty inspections). This inspection follows the requirements of the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) guidelines published as the "Standards of Practice" for licensed inspectors. The inspection should be completed before closing with enough time remaining to accomplish any necessary repairs.
The purpose of this inspection is to verify that all Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing systems are installed and operating as intended including, but not limited to:
• Full home inspection--- meeting all requirements of the
Standards of Practice as delineated by the Texas Real Estate Commission
(TREC). - link to standards (here)
• Inspect the Structure including: Foundation, Grading and Drainage, Roof
Covering, Roof Structure and Attic, Walls (interior and exterior), Ceilings and
Floors, Doors, Windows, Fireplace/Chimney, Porches, Decks, Driveways,
• Inspect Electrical Systems including: Service Entrance & Panels, Branch
Circuits, Outlets, Switches, Fixtures, Disconnects, GFCI's
• Inspect Heating, Venting and Air Conditioning Systems, Ducts and other items
which may affect your energy use efficiency-saving you money.
• Inspect Water Supply System, Fixtures, Drains, Wastes Vents,
and Water Heating Equipment.
• Inspect built in Appliances, and other Optional Systems
• Inspect for Safety Devices and Maintenance practices
This inspection is the type of inspections that is done when we are asked to do an "inspection". We can only tell you what we can see, touch, or test. We cannot see through concrete or walls. When you buy a completed house, whether "New" or "Used", this is the only type inspection that can be accomplished without destruction of the media (drywall, concrete, etc.) that obstructs our vision.
If you're buying a new home, see the "New Construction Phase" inspection area for more information.
To Request Inspection Information, a Price Quote or to Schedule
Your Inspection online,click here>> Inspection Request
-Or Call 281-367-3111 Today!!!