If you need a home inspection, you came to the right place. We're the home inspection specialists that can give you what you need--timely and pertinent information on your prospective or current home.
When you're buying a home, we can help eliminate some of the intimidation and uncertainty. We can give you the knowledge you need to make wise decisions about that house. Although the buying process can become quite stressful, we help eliminate some of the guesswork by giving you the facts about your house after giving your house a quality home inspection.
The home you selected could be perfect for you. But, how can you be sure? You can check the schools yourself, talk to your new neighbors, and ask your realtor all the right questions. But, what about the physical house? Is it structurally and mechanically as perfect or desirable as all the other features that sold you? Could the investment in your future home be a costly “Money Pit” into which you are about to throw your money? You need a professional home inspection by Gold Medal Inspections that may save you thousands of dollars in repairs or maintenance. More importantly, our home inspection will give you peace of mind concerning your house. You won't be jumping into the unknown after receiving the results from our inspection.
Gold Medal Inspections is committed to providing you with the information you need about your new home. All major components are inspected to expose unknown deficiencies, evaluate known defects, and give you insights concerning necessary repairs, current and future maintenance, safety concerns and energy waste. We will make sure that your home inspection has all the information you require to make a knowledgeable decision.
We provide home inspection services within Greater Houston, including: The Woodlands,Spring, Cypress, Cypresswood, Champions, Tomball, Conroe, Lake Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, Lexington Park, Kingwood, Atascocita or Humble Texas and surrounding areas.
A computer generated professional inspection report is provided including pictures, schematic drawings, and written descriptions in plain English that are understandable. We write our reports for you, not for other inspectors or builders. Our reports comment on preventative maintenance also.
If you're selling a house, you need the knowledge of your house condition too. You may think you know its condition. But, with the knowledge we can give you, you will have the facts from an independent viewpoint. You may be surprised what we find.
Some of Our Services & Features You Will Find Valuable.
• Our Home Inspectors work for YOU 7 days a Week when necessary!
• Having SEVERAL Inspectors on staff make “RUSH” inspections more possible
• All inspectors are licensed by the State of Texas.
• We have Full capabilities to facilitate inspections for out of town clients.
• “Easy to Read” Computerized Reports sent via email, print, or both; your choice.
• Hundreds of Home and Building Inspections Performed Locally.
• Digital Color Pictures with Every Report.
• Decades of Home Construction & Inspection Experience.
• Prompt, Friendly Service With An Eye For Detail.
• Member of the Better Business Bureau.
• LATEST AVAILABLE home inspection equipment and tools are utilized.
• Free Client “walk through” to personally explain our findings.
• A Certified Pool Inspector is on staff.
Remember, If you want fast, efficient, reliable home inspection services within
Greater Houston, including: The Woodlands, Spring, Cypress, Cypresswood, Champions, Tomball, Conroe, Lake Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, Lexington Park, Kingwood, Atascocita, Woodforest, or Humble Texas and surrounding areas, you came to the right inspectors.